- Unique Picatinny rear adapter included
- Modular design for individual personalization
- Folds left or right by simply reversing the hinge
- Offset extension mounts in 4 different configurations
- Uses our 7" extension for a 13-3/8" Length-of-pull (LOP) on VECTOR
- Positively locks in both the open and folded position
- Spring loaded detent with machined hinge pin
- 6061 construction with Type II low gloss anodized finish
- Can be configured for the A3 Tactical Steady-brace or Tailhook brace.
A3 Tactical is proud to release our new Modular Folding Arm Brace system for the second gen Kriss Vector. This system attaches to the buffer thread on the rear of the receiver, converting it to a Picatinny rail. Our single pivot integrated hinge utilizes a positive spring-lock for both the open and closed position, allowing the user to simply and quickly release the brace from either position.
NOTE: Works on later models with rear buffer thread. Not compatible with first gen models that have the integrated hinge on the receiver.
NOTE WHEN ORDERING: Please do not rely on image shown as the representation of the configuration you are choosing. This product has too many options to have an image for every option. Use the description of the chosen configuration to represent the proper components for your order.
NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER: Please see our complete disclaimers page HERE . The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. You are responsible for the proper and legal use of the A3 Modular Brace at all times. If you have purchased an A3 Modular Brace and wish to utilize the modularity function with parts designed for our Modular Stock , please be aware of all federal, state and local laws and ordinances that you must obey. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to obey all laws and properly register any NFA items you may create with use of A3 Tactical products.