NOTE: Our 2-bolt stocks are designed to mount to any of our 2-bolt firearm adapters. The stock cannot be mounted without first installing the appropriate adapter. When placing your order, first configure your stock to your requirements then add the adapter for your specific firearm.
- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- ONLY ADDS 2.00" TO OVERALL LENGTH WHEN USING SHORTEST BUTTPLATE (MINIMALIST)
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING STOCK IN THE MARKET (only 9.3 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 3 OR 4 LENGTH SETTINGS, DEPENDING ON ROD LENGTH CHOSEN
- IN MOST APPLICATIONS, FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHEN STOCK IS FULLY COLLAPSED
- ENTIRE STOCK CAN BE FLIPPED TO PROVIDE A 1" VERTICAL OFFSET
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF 4 DIFFERENT BUTTPLATES
- CHOICE OF 3 DIFFERENT ROD LENGTHS
- APPLICATIONS FOR BUFFERLESS AR, B&T APC, B&T GHM, CZ SCORPION, CZ BREN 2, HK MP5/SP5, HK MP5-K/SP5-K, GRAND POWER STRIBOG, AND MAC 11/9
The Modular Telescoping Stock (MTS) features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra light and compact. When fully collapsed the stock only adds 2.00" to the overall length of your firearm. All mounting components are machined from 6061 aluminum and all non-stress areas are profiled to minimize weight without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the stock are manufactured from sturdy 3/8" steel and Melonite-coated for ultra wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When stock is configured with the Titanium rods and Minimalist Buttplate, total weight of the entire brace is only 9.3 ounces. Identical brace with steel rods is 12.3 ounces.
|As shown on the CZ Bren 2 to the left, the MTS stock can be mounted in two different vertical positions, 1" apart. In this scenario, on this firearm, the rods can be placed under the ejection port or over the ejection port. This also provides 2 different sight pictures for varying optic heights.|
As with all of our Modular Stocks, we offer 4 different buttplate options - Minimalist, A3T buttpad, and two different Magpul buttpads. All buttplates are machined from aluminum.
The sample combo to the left uses is configured with our 8.75" rods and A3T butt-plate. To calculate your desired length, use these specs and simply add or subtract the appropriate amount when configuring with a different rod length.
When selecting butt-plates, use the sample data to the left and adjust your numbers with the following data:
Minimalist butt-plate: -3/16"
Magpul #1 butt-plate: +11/16"
Magpul #2 butt-plate: +11/16"