- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- SHORTEST BUTTPLATE ONLY ADDS 2.00" TO OVERALL LENGTH WHEN COLLAPSED
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING STOCK IN THE MARKET (only 9.3 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 4 LENGTH SETTINGS
- FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHEN STOCK IS FULLY COLLAPSED
- ENTIRE BRACE CAN BE FLIPPED TO PROVIDE A 1" VERTICAL OFFSET
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF 4 DIFFERENT BUTTPLATES
- REAR AR BUFFER THREAD MOUNTING ADAPTER INCLUDED
Our new telescoping stocks for the Bufferless AR's compliments this platform well. The Modular Telescoping Stock (MTS) features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra compact. When fully collapsed the stock only adds 2.00" to the overall length of your firearm. We have chosen 6061 aluminum for all mounting components and we profile all non-stress areas to keep weight down without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the stock are manufactired from sturdy 3/8" steel and Melonite-coated for ultra wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When stock is configured with the Titanium rods and Minimalist Buttplate, total weight of the entire brace is only 9.3 ounces. Identical brace with steel rods is 12.3 ounces.
As with all of our Modular Stocks, we offer multiple buttplate options. Stocks latch in both extended and collapsed positions. The 4 extended positions provide the following Lengths-of-pull (LOP) on AR's:
All components included, including rear AR Buffer thread adapter:
NOTE: Designed for AR's that DO NOT require a buffer tube, such as Brownell BRN-180's, and Foxtrot Mike FM-15.