- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- SHORTEST BUTTPLATE ONLY ADDS 2.00" TO OVERALL LENGTH WHEN COLLAPSED
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING STOCK IN THE MARKET (only 9.3 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 4 LENGTH SETTINGS
- FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHEN STOCK IS FULLY COLLAPSED
- ENTIRE BRACE CAN BE FLIPPED TO PROVIDE A 1" VERTICAL OFFSET
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF 4 DIFFERENT BUTTPLATES
- REAR BREN 2 MOUNTING ADAPTER INCLUDED
- NEW PROFILED SHELL DEFLECTOR INCLUDED
Our new telescoping stocks for the BREN 2 compliments this platform well. The Modular Telescoping Stock (MTS) features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra compact. When fully collapsed the stock only adds 2.00" to the overall length of your firearm. We have chosen 6061 aluminum for all mounting components and we profile all non-stress areas to keep weight down without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the stock are manufactired from sturdy 3/8" steel and Melonite-coated for ultra wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When stock is configured with the Titanium rods and Minimalist Buttplate, total weight of the entire brace is only 9.3 ounces. Identical brace with steel rods is 12.3 ounces.
|Stock can be mounted in two different vertical positions - under the ejection port or over the ejection port. This allows 2 different sight pictures for varying optics heights and cheek rest heights. The firearm can also be fired in both positions with the stock collapsed.|
As with all of our Modular Stocks, we offer multiple buttplate options. Stocks latch in both extended and collapsed positions. The 4 extended positions provide the following Lengths-of-pull (LOP) on the BREN 2:
All components included, including rear BREN 2 stock adapter.
NOTE: Due to interference, it is necessary to replace the factory shell deflector for our MTS stock to fit. A high-clearance shell deflector is included.