- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- ONLY ADDS 2" TO OVERALL LENGTH WHEN COLLAPSED
- FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHILE BRACE IS IN COLLAPSED POSITION
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING BRACE IN THE MARKET FOR THE MP5 (only 8.8 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 4 LENGTH SETTINGS
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF STEADY-BRACE OR TAILHOOK
- ENTIRE BRACE CAN BE FLIPPED TO OFFSET 1"
- REAR MP5/SP5 MOUNTING ADAPTER INCLUDED
The new Modular Telescoping Brace (MTB) for the HK MP5/SP5 (and clones) is a great brace alternative to the original HK-style telescoping stocks. The MTS features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra compact, ideal for PCC's. When fully collapsed the brace only adds 2" to the overall length of your firearm. We have chosen 6061 aluminum for all mounting components and we profile all non-stress areas to keep weight down without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the brace are manufactured from steel and then Melonite-coated for extreme wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When brace is configured with the Titanium rods and Polymer Steady-brace, total weight of the entire brace is only 8.8 ounces. Identical brace with steel rods is 12.9 ounces.
As with all of our Modular braces, we offer multiple options for the brace itself. Our popular Steady-brace is available in either Polymer or aluminum, or you can also use the Gearhead Works Tailhook Braces. The MTB latches in both extended and collapsed positions. All 4 extended positions provide the following Lengths-of-pull (LOP) on the 2-pin MP5-K clones: 13.125" LOP, 12.125" LOP, 11.125", and 10.125" LOP.
All components included, including rear Single-pin MP5 brace adapter:
MP5/SP5 rear adapters are manufactured from a hybrid Polymer adapter with 6061 aluminum internal hinge mount. This rear stock adapter replaces the original plastic end plate and comes with a pre-installed urethane buffer.