- UNIVERSAL PICATINNY (1913) MOUNTING INTERFACE
- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- SHORTEST BUTTPLATE ONLY ADDS 2.00" TO OVERALL LENGTH OF FIREARM WHEN COLLAPSED
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING STOCK IN THE MARKET (only 9.3 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 4 LENGTH SETTINGS
- ON MOST APPLICATIONS, FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHEN FULLY COLLAPSED
- ENTIRE BRACE CAN BE FLIPPED TO PROVIDE A 1" VERTICAL OFFSET
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF 4 DIFFERENT BUTTPLATES
The Modular Telescoping Stock (MTS) is a great alternative to folders, and features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra compact and light. When fully collapsed the stock only adds 2.00" to the overall length of your firearm. With a Picatinny (1913) mounting interface, you can now mount a Telescoping stock to virtually any firearm with a rear Picatinny rail.
Our new and innovative Picatinny mounting interface eliminates the side clamp used by most mounts of this type. By using a small rail insert and two #8 set screws, this interface keeps the overall size of the part more compact. Additionally, it makes a stronger mounting interface and, by using fewer components, it reduces cost and complexity for the end user. The result is a sleek, profiled stock that is easy to mount to any Picatinny rail.
All mounting components are manufactured from 6061 aluminum and we profile all non-stress areas, which keeps weight down without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the stock are manufactured from sturdy 3/8" 4140 steel and Melonite-coated for ultra wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When stock is configured with the Titanium rods and Minimalist Buttplate, total weight of the entire stock assembly is only 9.3 ounces. Identical stock with steel rods is 12.3 ounces.
NOTE: Also fits SIG MPX, but will not fit MCX or Rattler.