- Direct-fit aluminum PMX mount mounts in factory stock location
- Machined aluminum stock body
- Stock folds at 3 degree downward angle, allowing firearm to be fired with the stock in the folded position
- 2 lengths available for individual customization
- Nylon 1/2" riser cheek rest included with taller options available
- Anti-slip rubber buttpad
- 4 QD sling mount locations available, 2 per side
The A3 Tactical Skelestocks are fixed length folding skeleton stocks machined completely from 6061 aluminum. They are available in two lengths: 9.50" and 11.00".
Each stock comes with a 1/2" polymer cheek rest, 90 durometer Neoprene high-clearance buttpad, and one steel, full rotation QD lug that can attach in 2 different locations on the right or left of the stock.
On the PMX, the stock folds 3 degrees downward to clear the ejection port. This allows the user to fire the weapon with the stock folded.
|Direct-fit machined aluminum adapter designed specifically for the rear stock mounting point on the PMX.|
|2 different sling mounting points using the supplied steel, full-rotation quick-disconnect QD socket.|
|The Skelestock ships with a low-profile narrow rubber butt-pad for optimal clearance while folded, but there is an optional 1-3/8" wide rubber butt-plate/butt-pad available as well.|
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A BRACE. THIS IS A STOCK. Please do your homework before ordering a stock for your firearm. All NFA regulations apply. For more info visit: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/which-firearms-are-regulated-under-nfa