- Machined aluminum construction
- Folds right or left by simply flipping the hinge
- 2 lengths available for individual customization
- Fits multiple applications using A3 Tactical firearm adapters or Picatinny mount
- Nylon 1/2" riser cheek rest included with taller options available
- Large anti-slip rubber buttpad
- 4 QD sling mount locations available, 2 per side
The A3 Tactical Skelestocks are fixed length folding skeleton stocks machined completely from 6061 aluminum. They are available in two lengths: 9.50" and 11.00". They are also available with 3 different hinge options. The hinges fold right or left depending on how you mount the hinge. See hinge details below.
Each stock comes with a 1/2" polymer cheek rest, 90 durometer Neoprene buttpad, and one steel, full rotation QD lug that can attach in 2 different locations on the right or left of the stock.
- CZ BREN 2
- CZ SCORPION
- B&T APC9/45 and APC223/300
- B&T GHM
- HK MP5 and MP5K
- SIG MPX/MCX (use Picatinny)
- RUGER PC CHARGER (use Picatinny)
- GALIL ACE
- MOST FIREARMS WITH A REAR PICATINNY RAIL
NOTE: Please educate yourself on the proper hinge for your application before ordering. There are 3 hinges available for the Skelestock - A3T standard 2-bolt hinge, A3T Picatinny hinge. Please review the details below to select the correct hinge for your application:
Standard A3T 2-bolt hinge - This is used if you do not have a rear Picatinny rail. To use this hinge, you will need one of our various firearm adapters to attach the Skelestock to your weapon.
Standard A3T Picatinny hinge - This is our Picatinny hinge and works for all applications with at least 3 Picatinny slots.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT A BRACE. THIS IS A STOCK. Please do your homework before ordering a stock for your firearm. All NFA regulations apply. For more info visit: https://www.atf.gov/firearms/qa/which-firearms-are-regulated-under-nfa