- MINIMALIST DESIGN WITH ULTRA-COMPACT DIMENSIONS
- ONLY ADDS 2" TO OVERALL LENGTH WHEN COLLAPSED
- FIREARM CAN BE FIRED WHILE BRACE IS IN COLLAPSED POSITION
- LIGHTEST TELESCOPING BRACE IN THE MARKET (only 8.8 oz. in Ti cfg.)
- EASY PUSH-BUTTON RELEASE WITH 4 LENGTH SETTINGS
- CHOICE OF STEEL OR LIGHT-WEIGHT TITANIUM RODS
- CHOICE OF STEADY-BRACE OR TAILHOOK
- ENTIRE BRACE CAN BE FLIPPED TO OFFSET 1" VERTICALLY
- REAR BREN 2 MOUNTING ADAPTER INCLUDED
- NEW PROFILED SHELL DEFLECTOR INCLUDED
The new Modular Telescoping Brace (MTB) for the CZ BREN 2 is a great brace alternative to a folding brace. The MTB features minimalist design elements to keep it ultra compact, ideal for backpack and other compact firearm requirements. When fully collapsed the brace only adds 2" to the overall length of your firearm. We have chosen 6061 aluminum for all mounting components and all non-stress areas are profiled to keep weight down without compromising strength. The standard rods used for telescoping the brace are manufactured from steel and then Melonite-coated for extreme wear resistance and rust prevention. For those ultra weight-conscious individuals, we also offer the rods in light-weight Titanium. When brace is configured with the Titanium rods and Polymer Steady-brace, total weight of the entire brace is only 8.8 ounces. Identical brace with steel rods is 12.9 ounces.
|The MTB can be mounted in two different vertical positions - under the ejection port or over the ejection port. This allows different sight pictures for varying optics heights and cheek rest heights. The firearm can be fired in both positions with the stock collapsed.|
As with all of our Modular braces, we offer multiple options for the brace itself. Our popular Steady-brace is available in either Polymer or aluminum, or you can also use the Gearhead Works Tailhook Braces (MOD1 and MOD1C).
|The MTB latches in both extended and collapsed positions. The 4 extended positions provide the following Lengths-of-pull (LOP) on the BREN 2: 13.125" LOP, 12.125" LOP, 11.125", and 10.125" LOP.|
All components included, including rear BREN 2 brace adapter:
NOTE: Due to interference, it is necessary to replace the factory shell deflector for our MTB brace to fit. A high-clearance shell deflector is included.